Among all the rooms in our homes, our bedrooms become the most personalized. Given that they are our private spaces, they tend to be furnished and decorated for comfort and preference – not necessarily for showcasing.
Women’s rooms, however, exhibit a boudoir-Esque glamour in their bedrooms, as opposed to their more minimalist and practical masculine counterparts. Women’s bedrooms tend to have an alluring mood, along with other distinct characteristics that we will enumerate today.
Here are Modern Bedroom Styles for Women:
- Colorblocked pastel-painted walls and minimalist décor
This keeps the feminine vibe youthful, fresh and calm.
- Deep colors on walls and textured fabrics, matched with soft and pastel pillows and carpets.
This style introduces contrast and allows for certain parts of the bedroom to be accentuated. Darker colors tend to create the mood, and lighter-colored items will be visually lifted.
- Collage or polaroid walls and mood-lit with rustic furniture
This vibe showcases a creative display of nostalgia and coziness. It is also simple and has a restful atmosphere.
- Faux finish or Venetian walls and hardwood accents or bedframes
This style gives off a more classic allure, with enough weight and warmth from the wood. It also opens opportunities for redecorating.
- Pale charcoal hues on the walls, and dark-colored velvet beddings
Minimalist yet playful with contrast, this style also incorporates weight into the overall visual effect.